Genesee & Wyoming Australia Pty Ltd (GWA) is a progressive and established rail owner and operator in South Australia, New South Wales and the Northern Territory with over 640 staff. GWA is wholly owned by US-based Genesee & Wyoming Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed entity (NYSE: GWR). Within Australia GWA owns and operates the 2,200km Tarcoola to Darwin railroad and operates a number of New South Wales and regional South Australian railroads servicing bulk minerals and agricultural customers.
Plant & Equipment Coordinator will be key to rostering, organising and ensuring completion of all routine servicing, maintenance and inspections of track infrastructure plant & equipment including, hirail vehicles, trucks, loader, roller, grader and dozer.
This role will communicate and collaborate with a small team of maintenance personnel who will be responsible for carrying out the required work which is set by you.
This position is based in Alice Springs however, there will be a requirement to undertake some travel within the Northern Territory and to South Australia.
GWA is offering:
* Permanent Employment * Training & Development *
* Attractive Terms & Conditions *
* Relocation assistance for the right person *
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to establish and maintain internal & external relationships to meet day to day requirements and expectations.
- Experience with coordination and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Strong organisational skills including time management and task prioritisation.
- Prior experience providing supervision/direction to a small team.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Safety leadership and compliance.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Having a trade qualification with a mechanical background will be considered favourable although, this is not essential.
For further enquiries please contact
Paul Baker, Track Manager on 0418 165 649
Applications close Sunday 11 December 2016
Genesee & Wyoming Australia Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.